Friday, May 04, 2007

Oh, no!

I don't know any details or how to explain this, so I'll just translate the email that we just received from the lady who does visas in the Baptist Union:
Dear Will,
An invitation was only granted for you, and, unfortunately, not for Phyllis. They told me that they would give me the official refusal papers in two weeks. They're still not saying anything or giving any papers yet. The question is being investigated by [the equivalent of CIA/FBI]. We will pray. I think that if they might refuse to give an invitation for Phyllis, then we don't need to get invitations for the children. Should we wait? Or turn in the children's applications? What do you say?


PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! Will thinks it sounds like some kind of mistake. He's in Ivanovo for the day, but he might try to start making phone calls from there.