Thursday, November 02, 2006

Please Pray Pertaining Phyllis

Please pray with us:
Phyllis experienced some strange, migraine type symptoms today, which is extremely unusual for her. Something similar happened 2-3 months ago, and while a one time strange episode is unsettling, a recurrence leads us to think we should see a doctor.

That itself is a separate challenge for us. We don't have a regular doctor, so more than likely we'll visit a clinic when I go into Moscow next week. We have asked for recommendations of clinics or doctors from friends who live in Moscow. Moscow (western style) clinics are quite expensive. We will pay all expenses out-of-pocket, and will be reimbursed later. We also will be paying for new visas at this time, our biggest expense of the year, and will have separate registration expenses as well.

Please pray for peace for Phyllis and I, for complete reliance on God's provision of a good doctor, and for His provision for our financial needs.

Thank you all for your prayers!

Will =o)



November 3
This is Phyllis writing now. I just wanted you to know that I have doctor appointments in Moscow on Tuesday.


November 17
Thank you for praying. You can read about my doctor's appointment, if you go to our blog or click here. I could definitely tell that people were praying for me! Also, I just want to be sure that you all know migraines are VERY rare for me. They are NOT something that I'm struggling with on a daily basis. Please praise the Lord for that.